Post Disaster Conference on ''REVIEW OF HEALTH SECTOR RESPONSE TO EARTHQUAKE DISASTER IN NEPAL'' (June 27th-28th 2015
EVENT: Post Disaster Conference on “Review of Health Sector Response to Earthquake Disaster in Nepal”
ORGANIZER: Nepal Public Health Association (NEPHA) and General Practitioners’ Association of Nepal (GPAN) in association with Epidemiology and Disease Control Division (EDCD)/DoHS
DATE: June 27-28, 2015
“Disaster response and health care system in Nepal”
Major parts of Conference
- Review the current activities of disaster response.
- Utilize the post-disaster timing for reviewing the health sector response activities and find out the gaps
- Sharing knowledge and experiences among disaster management experts from different countries across the globe
- Recommend rectification plan if there are any gaps and also recommend risk reduction strategy for safety and security for future disasters. etc
Health professionals such doctors, emergency physicians, primary care physicians, public health professionals, nurses, paramedics, medical students, social workers, volunteers, managers, policy makers etc.
For registration please Download Registration Form and fill up then attached through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For organization; the registration charge is 3000 (Three Thousands Only)
- For individual; the registration charge is 2000 (Two Thousands Only)
- For student; the registration charge is 1000 (One Thousands Only)
Time of Registration
June 26 is last date of registration. Please registered as soon.
Conference Secreteriate Office
Nepal Public Health Association (NEPHA)
House No 117, Jeet Jung Marg, Thapathali Height, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No: +977-1-4248513; Url: www.nepha.org.np